Online yearbook sales have now concluded, but there will be some yearbooks for sale in May ($40, cash only at that time). Look for the books to be delivered in mid- to late-May.
In the meantime, we are still working on our book and we want YOUR help! Please upload or email photos of your student and their classmates and friends at school events. In addition, if you are the sponsor of a club, activity, or sport, please share the successes and experiences your group has had so far this year. Won a competition? Attended an exciting event? Sold a lot of books or cookies? If students and families at MIMS participated in it, we want to KNOW and cover it so that you can remember it.
- Clubs (Robotics, Chess, Running, Garden, etc.)
- Competitions (UIL, Chess, Robotics, Chinese language, Name that Book, etc.)
- Class field trips and parties
- Chinese New Year festival and other school festivals
- First day, grandparents day
- Black history month events, Hispanic Heritage month events
- 100 day projects, Valentine’s day, Go Texan day…
- Boosterthon fun run
We try to cover all the students and all the events but to do that, we need your contributions. Email write-ups and photos to email@example.com. Upload photos online or get the app for Apple or Android. (Our school’s project number is 021844.) If you want to volunteer to help with yearbook, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).