Yearbook Update & CNY DVD – Sept. 2
Final Yearbook delivery planned for Wednesday, 2 September from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Dragon and Phoenix Spark Park. Yearbooks that were pre-purchased for 2019-2020 will be available for pick up. We will have a few of those for sale as well – $40 cash; first come, first served.
CNY DVDs that were pre-purchased will be available as well.
School Supply Delivery
We will be receiving school supplies at the end of this week. There will be a parent reaching out to you on your grade’s individual Facebook pages and/or via email for distribution information.
Because school is still closed, administration has advised us that we are unable to schedule a collective pick-up time on campus. We understand that this is not ideal but are trying our best to ensure that parents have access to the supplies they have paid for.
Please see below for the volunteer parent in charge of distributing supplies for each grade. You should receive information from them within the next week. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to PM Beryl or send email to email@example.com.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Nissa Simpson and Janine Zampetti McClenny
- Kindergarten: Sara Pedersen Sepulveda
- 1st Grade: Lisa Kitchens Barrow
- 2nd Grade: Kimberly Eng Tran
- 3rd Grade: Beryl Poon Stoutenberg
- 4th Grade: Sandra Lozano
- 5th Grade: Wendy Chung
- 6th Grade: Natalie Garza
- 7th Grade: Natalie Garza
- 8th Grade: Wendy Chung
- SLL: Beryl Poon Stoutenberg
The yearbook team is also affected by the fact that our campus is closed.
The yearbook team will be available for yearbook pickup on Saturday morning, 22 August, from 8-11 am at Grady Park (1700 Yorktown, 77056 at San Felipe). We’ll be on the southwest side, in the parking lot near the tennis courts.
Please wear masks and plan to be distanced. While we miss you and want to hang out, this delivery is just a fast drive-by pickup.
If you are unable to pick up on Saturday, you can do one of the following:
- Have someone else pick up for you – be sure to have written permission that includes the student(s) name(s)
- We’ll announce a second pick-up date in early September.
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to work things out with you.
We will have some additional yearbooks for sale. They are first come, first served for $40 cash only.