SPARK is a great place for kids to run around while the parents get to know each other. It is also the site for daily recess, birthday parties, Saturday PTO socials, and many community-building activities.
Our program at MIMS is 100% magnet, which means we come from all parts of Houston because of our shared goal to help our children learn Mandarin. We need our park to play and learn to connect—let’s work together to make the next Phase of our Dragon and Phoenix Park at MIMS a reality for our kids, school and community!
The MIMS PTO and the MIMS SPARK Committee are working together to ensure everyone has the opportunity to leave their mark in our MIMS Spark Park Phase 2.
Make your mark in phase 2
Here’s how you, your company, or your foundation can make a lasting impact on the Dragon and Phoenix Park at MIMS Phase 2:
Art on Seated Wall in Phase 2: Students at MIMS will create a unique community art project, famous in all Spark Parks. No monetary contribution is required. Still need volunteer artist to develop mural concept in Phase 2.
Purchase a Customized Tile: This tile is what you make it!! Individuals (friends, family, parents, etc.) can purchase their own tile which will be placed on a cement bench for the school. The general process works as follows:
- Select a tile size: 4.25” tile =$250 or 6” tile = $500 (Larger sizes available.)
- Purchase at the MIMS PTO Spirit Store by DEC. 6th 2021
- NEW Choose:
- Receive a “Mad Potter Take-Home Kit” picked up at school on December 10th . You can complete at home and bring back to Mad Potter, or
- Choose to do it at the store.
- Receive confirmation from PTO before going to store.
- All tiles must be completed and turned in by JAN 3rd 2022 at Mad Potter.
We need all tiles done by January 3rd , so we can complete the bench in time for CNY. Please Plan
accordingly! If you get busy, then we will have a student do it for you.
More ways to support SPARK
- Underwriter Donations: Any amount is appreciated! $10, $20, $100; however, you can receive underwriting acknowledgement on Phase 2 donor wall signage for all contributions of over $1000, $5000, $10,000, $25,000 or $50,000.
- Underwriter Donation for Pavilion, Obstacle Courses, Benches, or Trees: Receive additional underwriting acknowledgement on a brick fence post, the tile wall, or a bench, for donations of $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000. The Obstacle Courses and Pavilion could also be named, please contact Beth to discuss.
- Volunteer Your Time: Even if you can’t donate monetarily, there are lots of ways you can help build our park for MIMS students! Contact Beth Jenkins to help with SPARK Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m interested, what are the next steps?
- Donations are needed to continue to develop the park. Matching corporate donations are a great way to boost impact. Decide at which level you would like to give and find out if you can match.
- For Customized tile, pay on-line (via PTO Spirit store),or
- For all other donations write check or donate online at SPARK https://sparkpark.org/wordpress/donate/. Checks are preferred to save processing fees.
Please e-mail Beth Jenkins at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here