Hi families –
Just a quick update for you on our communications options.
Right now, both PTO and MIMS Admin use LivingTree to do “push” communications (meaning those that email or text you). Unfortunately, LivingTree is no longer going to sell the product we use, so we have to move off this platform. Our new platform is called Bloomz. PTO has signed the contract and are working actively with the MIMS Admin team to get it rolled out and get us and you all trained on it.
Some of you are still getting posts from LivingTree, but I know not all are. Both MIMS Admin and MIMS PTO are doing our best to share the information other places. Please try to be patient while we continue to work on this issue. Here are some spots you can try – if you know something others don’t, SHARE!
- If it comes from MIMS PTO, we’ll post the info here on our site. Always.
- Mr. Pyles and MIMS Admin are posting their announcements to the MIMS website.
- All MIMS families are welcome to request to join the unofficial Facebook group. Just make sure to answer the questions and the admin for the group will add you. NOTE: it’s *not* an official site of the school or the PTO.
- Most grade levels have their own Facebook pages or WhatsApp groups – just ask around!
- I know there’s an active WeChat group and we ask any parents who are part of that to share the information we share here or on LT or Fb to that as well.
We promise that as soon as possible, we’ll get Bloomz rolled out to you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ongoing questions or comments.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here