Thought you’d like a little early warning for shopping and planning so you can start your dress up celebrations early – and celebrate Red Ribbon Awareness week with these fun dress up days:
- Monday, October 24 – Wear crazy hat and socks
- Tuesday, October 25 – Wear Rock ‘n roll
- Wednesday, October 26 – Miss Match (mismatch!) Day
- Thursday, October 27 – Wear super hero gear
- Friday, October 28 – Wear RED day
And then, of course, Book Character dress up and parade on October 31 (Monday).
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here