Join us for the MIMS Chinese New Year (MIMS CNY) festival on 4 February 2023 from 10 am until 3 pm, with food, inflatables, climbing wall, petting zoo, performances, and more!
What to expect at MIMS CNY Festival
- 8 Inflatables, including 3 for small kids, 2 great obstacle courses, and more
- Petting zoo
- Train ride
- Rock wall
- Mechanical bull
- Performances from the Dragon Dance team, MIMS Choir and Dance Clubs, Chinese classes, Dance of Asian America, Lion dancers, and more
- 5+ great Houston food trucks
- Bake sale
- Chinese food
- Bubble tea
- and more….
Your next steps for MIMS CNY Festival
- Pre-order CNY t-shirts are available through 27 January. There will be some available next week and at CNY, but if you want to be SURE to get your size, you want to pre-order. @Doris has done her usual amazing job – they’re gorgeous. They ARE approved for everyday wear at MIMS. Available in kids’ sizes (12$) and adults’ sizes ($15).
- All other pre-order items (combo package, pre-order tickets, pre-order wristbands) are on sale through January 31.
- PTO will be at school on Feb 1-3 to distribute wristbands, tickets, and t-shirts that were pre-sold and sell additional. You can also pick these items up at CNY Festival.
Read more for parking, volunteering, sponsorships, and ongoing details.
Check out the store to purchase t-shirts and tickets.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here